Marshall Hometown Roofing
Marshall Hometown Roofing is locally owned.
Marshall Hometown Roofing was started due to multiple requests from homeowners who identified me from Marshall Roofing (sold in 2003).
Our focus is giving our clients the MOST value for their hard earned dollar, we do this in two ways;
1) By being an advocate for you applying our extensive insurance background addressing covered damages to your home. We have a good record in getting claims that have been denied approved. We have developed strong positive relationships with insurance adjusters and agents. When it comes to ethics, integrity, and installing your roof with a commitment to quality, we are your dependable choice.
2) Marshall Hometown Roofing is the ONLY Roofing Contractor based in Marshall that GAF trusts with their Master Elite Status. They trust our workmanship using their roof system backing it with a 'Leak Free' 25 year Guarantee, and 50 year material warranty!! Both NON PRO-RATED!!!!! and transferable one time! YOU get the value, and right to assign it.
I started Marshall Roofing in the 1990's and managed it until 2003, eventually selling the business in 2003. In 2003 I became involved in catastrophe insurance adjusting and worked in multiple states determining what the insurance company would cover, then paying the homeowner for damages from wind, hail, tornado, and multiple other causes of loss. Over the years, former customers would request I return to take care of their roofing needs. In 2013 I returned to the roofing business, starting Marshall Hometown Roofing. Utilizing my 30 years of roofing experience coupled with 10 years of adjusting experience, I look forward to serving your roofing needs.
• When you choose us for a Inspection or Estimate for your property, it's free! There is No Charge, and No obligation to choose us to serve your roofing needs moving forward.
• We Provide 24 Hour On Call Emergency Tarp/Mitigation Service. Do NOT try to patch your roof as this excludes certain coverages. Instead, call us to tarp the damaged portion of your roof for you.
• We are the Only Roofing Contractor in Marshall and the Surrounding Areas that is eligible to offer Special Warranties for our Customers.
• We are Licensed, Insured, and Bonded For Our Customers' Protection.
Our Customer Benefits:
GAF Master Elite Contractor
What qualifications are required for a roofing contractor to become a Master Elite Contractor? Having a proven reputation, being committed to Ongoing Professional Training, and being Properly Licensed & Adequately Insured. If the qualifications don't persuade you enough to hire one, here are some more reasons why you should only go with a Master Elite!
On GAF's Site, they say "Choosing a GAF Master Elite Contractor is your assurance that you’ll be dealing with a quality, reputable, and dependable professional contractor — not some “fly-by-nighter." Master Elite Contractors are provided with Extensive Educational Materials and Training allowing them to stay current in the latest roof installation techniques. They can provide Superior Protection. Because of their unique factory-certified status, the roofs Master Elite Contractors install are eligible for Special Warranties! They are the only ones who can provide "Worry-Free" and "Leak-Free Guarantee" Warranty options for customers who are looking for the Best & Safest Choice. Typical Coverage offered by Contractors is 2 years, just for possible Workmanship errors! Saying that you can get them to come back out if they're not out of business by the time you have a problem, but we can offer 25 years of Coverage ensuring Peace Of Mind for Customers. Even if your Master Elite goes out of business, you would have the Largest Roofing Manufacturer backing your home for any possible Material Defects or Workmanship Errors! Giving Customers the best protection against all kinds of common roofing problems. Just ask about the Warranty Options to find out which would be best for your home! Don't put your trust in any contractor to handle your BIGGEST ASSET, Call your GAF Master Elite: Marshall Hometown Roofing!
"We do not want all the business, we just want yours!"
***For More Information About GAF Master Elites, Go to: http://www.gaf.com/roofing/contractors***
A Roofer the Manufacturer Trusts